Be brave and set your spirit free on an exciting journey across the U.S. of A, taking in 50 incredible adventures!
From the award-winning author of National Parks of the USA, Kate Siber, this stunning book showcases an amazing adventure activity to try in every single state. 50 Adventures in the 50 States features gripping outdoors activities, vividly illustrated and described alongside fascinating facts about the nature and geography of each activity location – the very best the U.S.A. has to offer budding young adventurers!
Walk on an active glacier in Alaska; climb the highest peak in the Northeast in New Hampshire; horseback ride through ancient canyons with a Navajo guide in Arizona and surf the iconic Venice Beach in California.
Each adventure is illustrated with a beautiful, poster-worthy image, with pull-out facts about how the adventure activity is accomplished and key information about the area’s natural and cultural highlights.
Activities range from the high-octane, such as wind surfing the Gulf Coast in Texas or canyoneering in Utah, to the magical and inspiring, such as soaking in natural hot springs in Idaho, stargazing from a train in Nevada and witnessing the synchronous firefly displays in Georgia.
This books is to be pored over and treasured by aspiring adventurers – be they children or adults!
- Grade level : 1 - 6
- Item Weight : 2.05 pounds
- Dimensions : 10.45 x 0.7 x 12.55 inches
- Hardcover : 112 pages
- Reading level : 6 - 11 years
- Publisher : Wide Eyed Editions; Illustrated edition (October 6, 2020)
- Language: : English
* Large Shipping rate will be applied at checkout. This item is not included in any free shipping promo. If you are local and can pick up, use code 'PickUp' at checkout to waive this fee.