Atlas of Record-Breaking Adventures brings together some of the world's most spectacular sights and extraordinary events in a stunningly illustrated addition to the critically acclaimed Atlas of Adventures series.Journey from one extreme to the other as you turn the page to discover what record-breaker is next. This is a high-octane tour around the world, stopping off at every continent to marvel at natural and human phenomena.From the highest waterfall to the deepest underground city, the largest primate to the smelliest flower, this is an adventure that can’t be beaten.
- Whether you’re exploring the hottest place on Earth in Ethiopia, the world’s largest cave in Vietnam, or riding the longest railway across Russia, adventure is all around you in this fun-packed atlas.
- Richly detailed illustrations by Lucy Letherland bring every adventure to life—as well as some quirky characters hiding among all the excitement.
- Emily Hawkins’ expertise provides all you need to know to plan your next adventure—or whisk you there from the comfort of your sofa!
With over 30 scenes to explore, adventurers 7 years and older will find hundreds of things to spot, with facts about our astonishing planet to learn on every page. Get ready to meet some incredible record-breakers in this beautifully illustrated compendium of wonders.
- Grade level : 1 - 7
- Item Weight : 2.3 pounds
- Hardcover : 96 pages
- Dimensions : 11 x 0.5 x 14.88 inches
- Publisher : Wide Eyed Editions; Illustrated edition (October 6, 2020)
- Reading level : 6 - 12 years
- Language: : English
* Large Shipping rate of $14.95 will be applied at checkout. This item is not included in any free shipping promo. If you are local and can pick up, use code 'PickUp' at checkout to waive this fee.