Journey back in time to the Triassic, Jurassic and Cretaceous periods with Illumisaurus, coming face-to-face with prehistory’s most spectacular dinosaurs, plants and animals. Bring this lost world to kaleidoscopic life with your magic three-color viewing lens (included).
With your lens in hand, discover amazing places and the creatures that roamed them many millions of years ago.
- Your green lens reveals a location, spanning 9 ancient land masses across millions of years. Learn how these places transformed over time to become the habitats of the most spectacular life on Earth.
- Your red lens brings to life the mightiest beasts ever to walk the planet: the dinosaurs. Meet a T. rex up close, run with packs of velociraptors and marvel at the gigantic brachiosaurus as you discover how these animals came to rule the Earth.
- Your blue lens uncovers the wildlife that lived alongside and after the dinosaurs, including monstrous dragonflies, woolly mammoths and fungi taller than trees.
Fact pages fill in the details and guide you through a world bursting with life and color.
The latest in the bestselling Illumi series, Illumisaurus is a hidden-world adventure with a fascinating scientific angle, and the perfect gift fordinosaur enthusiasts 7 years and older. Innovative illustrations from award-winning design duo Carnovsky make this a natural history like no other, with hundreds of places, plants and creatures to discover on three layers of detailed artwork.
How many dinosaurs will you find on your prehistoric journey?
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 64 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0711252505
- ISBN-13 : 978-0711252509
- Reading age : 5 - 8 years
- Grade level : Kindergarten - 3
- Item Weight : 1.9 pounds
- Dimensions : 11.35 x 0.65 x 13.7 inches