A collage activity that invites children to discover the style of Andy Warhol, the great master of Pop Art. Little by little, the stickers are added and layered to compose a fun, colorful portrait gallery where the models are personified animals.
• To discover the work of Andy Warhol.
Contents: 8 printed backgrounds (7.87" x 7.87"), 8 sheets of stickers, 1 booklet with step-by-step explanations in color.Age: Recommended for ages 5-99 years
• An encounter between a contemporary illustrator and the great master.
• Up to age 99, because it is never to late to plunge into the world of art!
• 8 designs to be filled in with myriad stickers to apply.
• An explanatory booklet details the activity step by step.
• This product is FSC Certified (Mix)