The Le Toy Van Petilou Sensory Shapes is an adorable FSC wooden toy that is sure to become a playtime favourite with its sweet, appealing design and pretty colourway.
A wonderful activity toy, full of traditional charm, this lovely set is ideal for teaching colour and shape recognition in a fun and stimulating way.
With 9 shapes to discover, each one has a sensory activity to explore and will delight young minds. Shake to hear a jingling bell, look through the kaleidoscopic lens, touch the soft, fluffy fabric and much more.
This thrilling, award-winning toy provides a great aid in developing dexterity and hand-eye coordination. Sturdy, safe and durable, crafted from sustainable wood and painted using non-toxic paint for endless play, day after day.
The perfect gift for little learners.
- Recommended for ages 12 m+
- Wooden sensory tray with 9 pieces
- The bright and colourful design encourages imagination
- Multi-sensory toy stimulates a variety of senses and sparks curiosity
- Shape sorter develops fine motor skills through play
- Multi-award-winning toy
- Sustainable toy - ethically made from FSC wood
- Decorated in water-based paints
Dimensions: 21 x 21 x 5.5cm